Saturday, October 07, 2006

No. 16 California vs. No. 11 Oregon


Homecoming game 2006

The muggy weather has left just in time for the game. And soon the trollies from the city will crawl through the perimeter of UC Berkeley. My campus has been invaded by alumni! to say the least. I guess they take homecoming seriously but I'm taking it in strides. Why? because this is the biggest game of the year. Well, at the moment. I'm definitely looking forward to the game but I'm nervous. With the Golden Bears, its always a mental thing. Athletically they have it, and everyone knows it, but they just psych themselves out sometimes and this costs them the game. Ex. Tenn. We should have won, but we didn't. I think my bears had the jitters because of the preseason hype. Either way, we are currently on a good run, winning four in a row and hopefully will win this one too. I know they can do it, I don't doubt it for a second. But I want to see my bears win before my eyes. I don't want to believe it. I want to see an excellent game from up on the hill (I'll be watching the game from uptop. I'll be layered in blankets by halftime but I'll scream my guts out for my bears (promise Tara), especially when they come out with the victory! GO BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home