Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"My Boys" Sucked

So I watched the highly anticipated sitcom about a female sports reporter called, "My Boys." And boy did it suck. It was hard for me to even watch a full episode. P.J. is the main character and writer who takes us into her world of buddies and poker. Really, half the show takes place in her small apartment. There are barely any scenes with her at Wrigley Field in the press box. And to top it all off, I just despise how the entire show is compared to baseball. "Baseball is comprised of teams, and my team is made up of Bill, Bob, Andrew and Joseph ... Bill and Bob are like the infielders on the team." I mean, seriously, are you kidding me? The writing is just off and I don't feel like the creators had any idea what baseball is about. Very below expecations. I just, well, wanted more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home